- Boston University Clinical Translational Sciences Institute
- Brown University Advance Clinical Translational Research Center
- CoresRI - provides access to the Rhode Island Cores
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group
- Center for Health Economics of Treatment Interventions for Substance Use Disorder, HCV, and HIV
- Uganda, Russia, Boston, Alcohol Network for Alcohol Research Collaboration on HIV/AIDS (Boston Medical Center)
- Brown University's Alcohol Research Center on HIV
Through the National CFAR network, there are several interCFAR working groups on specific topic areas, including InterCFAR Substance Use Research Community (I-SURC), InterCFAR working group on HIV and Women, Biostatistics Network, Faith & Spirituality, and Implementation Science. Visit the NIH site for a complete listing.